Continuing Education / Workforce Training
CVCC provides quality Continuing Education Short-Term Workforce Training for adults for specific occupational training or just the pure joy of learning something new.
Continuing Education Short-Term Workforce Training provide life-long learning experiences that help adults fulfill occupational, social, and personal needs. Individuals can achieve their fullest potential and effectiveness in a rapidly changing world of increasing knowledge, skill, and understanding. The diversity of programs ranges from basic reading and writing skills to vocational and technical upgrading to cultural and personal enrichment.
- Transcript Request
- Course Schedules
- Continuing Education Site Map
- HOW TO LOGIN to Portal, Email, and Blackboard for current students and employees.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
- SECU Foundation Bridges to Careers Scholarship Program. Assistance with obtaining state-regulated or industry recognized credentials.
- CVCC's Catawba Apprenticeship Network. You can be guaranteed employment based on satisfactory job performance.
- Apply for a START-UP GRANT! The CVCC Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund (EEVF) provides grants up to $5,000 for a limited time. Check out the EEVF website to see if you qualify.
- Short Term Workforce Development Grant Program Assistance with obtaining state-regulated or industry recognized credentials. Register for the Workforce Development Grant.
- Golden LEAF Scholarship Scholarships are available to students from qualifying counties, who demonstrate financial need, to help them attend college. Contact Brandy Stewart, Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-327-7000. ext 4450.
- Workforce Resilience Grant Program (GEER II) assists with obtaining state-regulated or industry recognized credentials.Apply for the GEER II Grant.
CVCC East Campus
2760 US Hwy 70 SE, Hickory, NC 28602
For more information, call: (828) 327-7000, ext. 4740