Management, Supervisory, and Leadership
Management, Supervisory, and Leadership Training is available at CVCC’s Corporate Development Center for all levels of leadership – first-line supervision, management, and executives.
Management Principles - Leadership Development for Mid-Level and Senior Managers
This leadership program, designed for mid-level and senior managers, provides the tools to lead high performance teams. Focus is on addressing leadership competencies through case studies, engaging discussion, and exercises. Includes periodic guest speakers from community leaders. It has SHRM approval for 30 professional development credits.
12-Week Program Outline:
- Importance of True Leadership
- What is Leadership?
- Your Role as a Leader
- The Power of Vision
- Vision - Mission - Values
- Rallying Behind the Vision
- Empowerment of People
- Effective Communication
- Understanding and Managing Conflict
- Driving for Results
- Team Results and Accountability
- Effective Performance Management
- Managing Human Relationships
- Morale - Role of a Leader
- Understanding Human Behavior
- The Road Ahead
- Your Challenge as Leaders
- Keys to Your Success
Supervision: Your Link to Increasing Productivity
Providing the fundamentals for supervision, this class is designed for the new supervisor or existing supervisors to sharpen their supervisory skills. Based on the textbook: Supervision: Key Link to Productivity, CVCC proudly brings this on-site class directly to you. Working with your company's leadership, this class is designed and scheduled to best accommodate your supervisory workforce. Instruction is provided in the areas of:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Improving Communication
- Motivating Employees
- Time Management
- Organizing and Delegating
- Teamwork, Counseling Employees
- Leadership Skills
- Handling Conflict and Stress,
- Performance Management
- Safe Workplace.
Contact us to schedule a customized class for your supervisory team.
» View Course Schedules for dates.