Catawba Valley Community College Offers Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree, diploma, and certificate programs in healthcare and health services.
If you like to help people, enjoy new challenges every day, and want to join one of the fastest growing areas of the economy, consider career training at CVCC in health care.
Positions in these fields require specialized knowledge that can be gained through a quality educational program and our state-of-the-art facility. Choose from associate degrees, diplomas, certificates, and training in these disciplines.
- Dental Hygiene
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Health and Fitness Science
- Health Information Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Human Services Technology
- Medical Office Administration
- Nursing (Associate Degree)
- LPN-RN Bridge
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology
CVCC offers state-of-the-art training to CVCC students. Check out our ValleySim Hospital and get a glimpse of a exciting realistic hospital experience that could land the career of your dreams!