Catawba Valley Community College Offers Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree, diploma, and certificate programs in healthcare and health services.
If you like to help people, enjoy new challenges every day, and want to join one of the fastest growing areas of the economy, consider career training at CVCC in health care.
Positions in these fields require specialized knowledge that can be gained through a quality educational program and our state-of-the-art facility. Choose from associate degrees, diplomas, certificates, and training in these disciplines.
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate Degree Nursing: Hickory Ribbon Articulation
- Associate Degree Nursing: LPN-RN Bridge
- Associate in General Education-Nursing
- Dental Hygiene
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Medical Office Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology
- Surgical Technology Bridge Program
CVCC offers state-of-the-art training to CVCC students. Check out our ValleySim Hospital and get a glimpse of a exciting realistic hospital experience that could land the career of your dreams!