HEALTH AND PUBLIC SERVICE ADMISSION PACKETS AND DEADLINES
Health Services and Public Services Application and Minimum Admission Requirements (MAR) Checklist Submission Deadlines
Limited Enrollment Programs with Competitive Admission
Students who select a limited enrollment Program of Study will have additional requirements to complete prior to seeking admittance into the program. Admission to limited enrollment programs is competitive and selective.
Each Limited Enrollment program has an admissions “packet” of information and a Minimum Admissions Requirements (MAR) Checklist. The MAR Checklist is to be submitted after the applicant completes all items on the MAR Checklist and by the published deadline date. Please read both documents carefully!
Click on your selected program. On the program webpage, locate the INFORMATION tab to find the admissions packet and the MAR Checklist
- Basic Law Enforcement Technology (BLET)
- Dental Hygiene
- Electroneurodiagnostic (END) Technology
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree
- Bridge Program (AAS degree) only for those who are ABRET registered and working in the field on END
- Associate Degree Nursing (A.D.N.)
- Associate Degree Nursing - RIBN (A.D.N. & BSN at Lenior Rhyne University)
- LPN to A.D.N Bridge (only for nurses with LPN degrees)
- Polysomnography Degree
- Associate in Applies Science (AAS) degree
- Bridge Program (AAS degree) only for those who are credentialed by BRPT and working in the field of polysomnography
- Polysomnography Diploma
- Polysomnography Certificate (Part time and only for individuals who have earned a college degree from an accredited institution)
- Respiratory Therapy
- Day Program
- Part-Time Evening Program
- Surgical Technology
- Associate in Applied Science degree
- Bridge Program (AAS degree) only for certified, non-degreed individuals working in the field
It is a student’s responsibility to read and monitor the completion of minimum admissions requirements whether enrolled at CVCC or elsewhere. CVCC reserves the right to change curriculum/admissions requirements without prior notice. Applicants are responsible for completing requirements and submitting documentation by the deadline and as directed by the packet.
MAR Submission Deadline
Dental Hygiene - January 31, 2022 for Fall 2022
Electroneurodiagnostic (END) Technology - June 17, 2021 for Fall 2021
END Bridge*- November 1 for a Spring Entry, April 1 for Summer, June 17 for Fall
Nursing (A.D.N.) - January 31, 2022 for Fall 2022
LPN to A.D.N. Bridge for LPNs - June 15, 2021 for Fall 2021
Polysomnography - September 15, 2021 for Spring 2022
Radiography – March 31, 2021 for Fall 2021
Respiratory Therapy – March 31, 2021 for Fall 2021
Respiratory Therapy (PT Evening) - November 16, 2021 for Spring 2022- Information coming soon!
Surgical Technology – March 31, 2021 for Fall 2021
Surgical Technology Bridge* - June 1, 2021 for Fall 2021
*Bridge program applicants must meet additional certifications and requirements.