Need help with a resume or interview preparation? Looking for job placement?
Job Placement Office
CVCC's Job Placement Office is available to current curriculum students, former students, and alumni.
Services available include:
- Student and alumni access to the Job Posting site that includes up-to-date information on available jobs
- Personal assistance with resume development, interview preparation, mock interviews, and follow-up
- Student referrals through email, mail, and fax
- Assistance with questions about job search strategy and techniques and reference materials
- Recommended websites for job searches
- On campus recruiting events and interviews with employers
- Workshops to include:
- Resume development
- Online job searches and the application
- Interview preparation
- Other topics as necessary or requested