Business Office - CVCCOneCard
The CVCCOneCard is a multipurpose card that serves as a student ID, a library card, and can be used as a Debit MasterCard®.
All registered curriculum students (excluding Challenger High School and CCP students) receive a CVCC ID card, just like the one pictured above.
This new card will serve as:
- Official CVCC Student ID card
- CVCC library card — Students must register separately in the library to activate this service. Library accounts are not automatically generated.
CVCC has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution powered by BMTX, Inc. to make financial aid disbursements and other types of payments to students. Students will be asked to activate their ID card and make a refund selection preference through BankMobile and select one of the following disbursement options.
DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account – If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
CVCC will want students to activate their card and make a refund selection preference through BankMobile even if they do not expect to receive a disbursement or refund from CVCC.
View the institution's contract.
To make sure you get your Refund Selection Kit with your ID card in the mail:
- Provide the college with your correct current mailing address
- View your current address on file by logging into your account on the MyCVCC Portal under the Self-Service menu.
- If the address needs to be updated, visit Personal Information Changes to make changes
Don't forget to check your CVCC email over the next few weeks for important updates!
For more detail, go to CVCCOneCard website.