Business Administration graduates are prepared for employment opportunities in government agencies, financial institutions, and large to small business or industry.
The Business Administration curriculum, a general business program, is designed to introduce students to the various aspects of the free enterprise system. Students will be provided with a fundamental knowledge of business functions, processes, and an understanding of business organizations in today’s global economy.
Course work includes business concepts such as accounting, business law, economics, management, and marketing. Skills related to the application of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communication, team building, and decision making. Through these skills, students will have a sound business education base for lifelong learning.
Graduates are prepared for employment opportunities in government agencies, and financial institutions.
- Business Administration, AAS
- Business Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Advanced Certificate 1
- Business Administration Advanced Certificate 1 Pathway
- Business Administration Advanced Certificate 2
- Business Administration General Certificate
- Business Administration International Business Certificate
- Business Administration Leadership Certificate
- Business Administration Marketing Certificate
- Business Administration Organization Communication and Professionalism Certificate
- Business Administration Retail Certificate
- Business Administration Retail Management Certificate
Please see the catalog for more information about the degree option in this curriculum.
Opportunities to develop specialized skills...
In addition to the Business Administration curriculum, CVCC offers students the ability to earn a degree which is more narrowly-focused serving specific business and industry needs.
If you are interested in a four-year degree in business, CVCC can help you get started through our college transfer business program. The curriculum is designed to parallel the freshman and sophomore years of a four-year college. For details, call (828) 327-7000, ext. 4011.
Business Administration: Career Outlook
No User Profile Exists