Catawba Valley Community College 2016 Shark Tank
CVCC is pleased to host its annual Shark Tank competition, which provides students and entrepreneurs the chance to pitch their business idea to a panel of judges with the opportunity to win cash prizes. The goals of our Shark Tank program are to promote and mentor entrepreneurship, provide a low-risk opportunity for students and entrepreneurs to practice pitching their business idea, and to recognize outstanding and creative business ideas.
Participants can compete in the 2016 Shark Tank competition in one of three categories…
- CVCC students
- CVCC Small Business Center clients
- Local High School students
The process for participating in Shark Tank is:
- Fill out the CVCC Shark Tank Proposal by clicking on this link and click here to see the Participant Guidelines. The CVCC Shark Tank team will review the proposals and schedule a practice presentation with the entrants.
- The CVCC Shark Tank team will rate each proposal and practice presentation to determine the Shark Tank finalists.
- Finalists will make a five-minute presentation to a panel of judges who will determine the final winners. (Note, we will work with individual high schools to establish a competition to determine finalists for each high school.)
Tuesday April 26th
Shark Tank Final Presentations,
Be sure to check back for more information!
For more information contact:
Jeff Neuville, Director Small Business Center, 828-327-7000, ext. 4102, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gary Muller, Dean School of Business, Industry, and Technology, 828-327-7000, ext. 4672, email@example.com.