Skilled trades are in high demand. Let the CVCC Industrial Technologies programs give your career the competitive edge!
If you are talented mechanically and enjoy working with your hands, you might have what it takes to succeed in an industrial career. Learn how to inspect, maintain, and repair some of the most technologically advanced machinery in the world when you pursue a career in automotive systems technology. Or learn how to maintain the playing field for the next Super Bowl contenders or the manicured fairways of the next Master's champion.
- AC, Heating and Refrigeration Technology
- Automotive Systems Technology
- Computer-Integrated Machining Technology
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Welding Technology