You get a long list of privileges as a CVCC student. Your student activity fees provide you all these great benefits...and more!
Student Discounts Includes
Have you heard? All CVCC students taking one or more credit classes now have a FREE individual student membership to the YMCA of Catawba Valley. Just
use your OneCard college ID to swipe for admission at either the Adrian L. Shuford YMCA in Conover or the Foundation YMCA in Hickory. For more information see our YMCA frequently asked questions.
- PDQ meal deal with a valid ID for a $5 meal all day long- 3 Tenders (crispy or grilled), Fries, and A Drink
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit - 15% off your purchase. Offer valid for all students, faculty, and staff. Must Show College ID. Only Valid on Monday's
- Discount admission to Biltmore Estate. Coupon code CVCC
- Discount at O'Charleys restaurant in Hickory. Bring your CVCC student ID to get 10% off.
- Discount tickets to Hickory Crawdads home games
- Free campus social events
- Intercollegiate athletic opportunities, including men’s and women’s basketball, women’s volleyball, men’s baseball, and cheerleading
- Discounts at Subway on Hwy. 70 across from the college
- Admission to Visiting Writers' Series
- Service and program-related student clubs
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) International Honor Society
- Service learning opportunities
- "Hands-on History" learning experiences
- PDQ Discounts - Show your Student ID for a $5.00 meal each day between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM for a 3 tender meal or a 8 nugget meal or a crispy or grilled chicken sandwich meal.
- Chick-fil-a Valley Hills Mall location only, Wednesdays 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Present your valid STUDENT ID to receive a Chick-fil-A Sandwich or 8-count nugget with a large fry and drink for only $5.
- Carowinds TicketsAtWork.com is now the official corporate discount program for Carowinds. Register for your FREE account today, and have instant access to all offers and discounts! The CVCC discount code for Catawba Valley Community College students is CACVCC. For more information, email infoticketsatwork.com or call (800) 331-6483.
Need more information about your Community Connections privileges?
Bo Glenn (828) 327-7000, ext. 4388