You get a long list of privileges as a CVCC student. Your student activity fees provide you all these great benefits...and more!
Student Discounts Includes
Have you heard? All CVCC students taking one or more credit classes now have a FREE individual student membership to the YMCA of Catawba Valley. Just
use your OneCard college ID to swipe for admission at either the Adrian L. Shuford YMCA in Conover or the Foundation YMCA in Hickory. For more information see our YMCA frequently asked questions.
- PDQ MEAL DEAL with a valid ID * FOR A $5 MEAL ALL DAY LONG- 3 Tenders
(crispy or grilled), Fries & A Drink
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit - 15% off your purchase. Offer valid for all students, faculty and staff. Must Show College ID. “ONLY VALID ON MONDAY’S”
- Discount admission to Biltmore Estate. Coupon code CVCC
- Discount at O'Charleys restaurant in Hickory. Bring your CVCC student ID to get 10% off.
- Discount tickets to Hickory Crawdads home games
- Free campus social events
- Intercollegiate athletic opportunities, including men’s & women’s basketball, women’s volleyball & men’s baseball and cheerleading
- Discounts at Subway on Hwy. 70 across from the college
- Admission to Visiting Writers' Series
- Service and program-related student clubs
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) International Honor Society
- Service learning opportunities
- "Hands-on History" learning experiences
- PDQ Discounts - Show your Student ID for a $5.00 meal each day between 3 PM and 7 PM for a 3 tender meal or a 8 nugget meal or a crispy or grilled chicken sandwich meal.
- Chick-fil-a Valley Hills Mall location only, every Wednesday CVCC Students Only- ID Required- Free Sandwich or 8 Pack of Nuggets with purchase of Large Fries and a Large Drink
- Discount tickets to Carowinds click here. The Username is CVCC14 and the password is CVCC14 and they are case sensitive (all caps)
Need more information about your Community Connections privileges?
Bo Glenn 828 327-7000 ext. 4388