Digital Literacy for Workplace
Human Resources Development - Digital Literacy for the Workplace
This course provides employability skills training for unemployed and underemployed adults. The curriculum framework and the content of the instructional materials will focus on computer use skills as it relates to:
- Developing basic keyboarding, word processing and Internet skills,
- Learning technology-based job search strategies to include the use of social networking,
- Applying for employment online, and
- Accessing governmental and education resources and services.
Students will learn to:
- Obtain a level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office to develop resume and employer correspondence content.
- Demonstrate proficiency in social media.
- Utilize an email account for professional purposes
- Evaluate job search content that best meets your credentials.
- Identify methods to keep personal information secure.
- Evaluate governmental and education resources that address personal needs.
|Jan 25-Mar 9||Mon, Tue||9:00 AM-12:00 PM||Online|