human resources development
Pathways to Healthcare
This course was developed to meet training needs of unemployed and underemployed adults. The content of instructional materials will focus on exploration of a variety of careers in the healthcare profession. The class addresses one or more of the following topics: medical career exploration, resume and job application techniques, interviewing techniques, job seeking and job keeping skills and entry-level skills awareness. (Pre-test given in this class).
Course Learning Outcomes:
By completion of class, at a minimum, students will have:
- Gained an understanding of the roles and duties of healthcare occupations.
- Learned and demonstrated effective resume and job application techniques.
- Leaned and demonstrated effective job interviewing techniques and job seeking skills.
- Learned and demonstrated effective job keeping skills that relate to the healthcare field.
- Completed pre-test for vocabulary and reading comprehension skills.
|06/10/14 - 06/11/14||Tues & Wed||8:00am - 2:30pm||ASU 1112|
|07/15/14 - 07/16/14||Tues & Wed||8:00am - 2:30pm||ASU 1112|
|08/12/14 - 08/13/14||Tues & Wed||8:00am - 2:30pm||ASU 1112|
Alexander Center for Education (ACE)
Classes will be added as needed.
|July 8, 9 10||Tues. Wed. Thurs||5:00 - 9:00||Alexander|