Testing Center Information
The Testing Center and its staff provides a variety of testing services for CVCC students and non-CVCC students. The Testing Center maintains test integrity and confidentiality throughout the implementation of each test.
- NCDAP/ACCUPLACER & OPAC - Placement Tests
- PSB & TEAS - Health Services Entrance Exams
- TABE - Tests of Adult Basic Education (BLET)
- CLEP - College-Level Examination Program
- Proctoring Services
- Pearson VUE Testing
- Requests for Test Scores/GED Transcripts
All tests are administered by appointment only. A photo ID is required for all tests.
Catawba Valley Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex/gender, religion, creed, age, or disability in its programs and activities. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Vice President of Student Support Services OR the Director of Human Resources
2550 Highway 70 SE
Hickory, NC 28602-8302
Telephone – (828) 327-7000