- To request a Continuing Education transcript, visit the Continuing Education web page.
- To request copies of test scores/GED scores taken at the CVCC Testing Center visit the Testing Center web page.
CVCC does not provide copies of transcripts or information from other institutions or organizations that have been received by the College. You must request these documents from the originating institutions or organizations.
There is a $5.00 nonrefundable charge for each curriculum transcript requested.
You must submit payment with your request.
Please read ALL instructions before completing your request.
The integrity of your student record is our priority. To ensure this integrity, CVCC requires the student to initiate ALL requests for a CVCC Curriculum Transcript. You may use one or more of the following options for requesting your CVCC Curriculum Transcript. All curriculum transcripts are mailed directly to the person, agency, or institution provided.
- CVCC MyServices Account – If you enrolled in curriculum classes Fall 2005 or later, log in to your personal MyServices account and select the Student Menu. The Official Transcript Request link is located under the “Academic Profile” section. This option should NOT be used if you want your request to be “held until grades are posted” or “held until degree is posted”. (If you are unable to access your MyServices account, contact our Online Services Helpdesk at 828-327-7000, Ext. 4444 or email@example.com.)
- In Person – Complete the Transcript Request Form and bring it (along with your valid government issued picture ID) to Student Records. We will verify your identity. Once your identity is verified, you will take your form and payment to the Business Office. The Business Office will collect your form and payment. Forms delivered by other parties must also be accompanied by CVCC’s Third Party Waiver or the request cannot be processed.
- By Mail – Complete the Transcript Request Form and send it along with your payment (check or money orders only) to the address below. All requests received by mail must be accompanied by a readable copy of your valid government issued photo id. Incomplete forms and/or forms that are not accompanied by your photo id and payment cannot be processed. (Requests submitted on forms other than CVCC's Transcript Request Form must also be accompanied by a readable copy of your valid government issued photo id and payment.)
CVCC Student Records Office
2550 Hwy 70 SE
Hickory NC 28602
The College does not accept transcript requests and payment information via e-mail or fax.
We make every attempt to mail official transcripts within two business days of receipt of request. During peak business periods (registration, beginning and ending of semesters, etc.) this process may take longer. Multiple requests or requests for transcripts that have been archived will require a longer processing time.
The Transcript Request Form is in Portable Document Format (PDF) and can be accessed using free Adobe Acrobat Reader (TM) software downloaded from their Website at www.adobe.com.
Catawba Valley Community College reserves the right to make changes at any time.