Top Banner

Student Records

Enrollment & Degree Verifications/Loan Deferments

Enrollment Verifications for Insurance Companies

Student Records will provide students with enrollment verification paperwork for an insurance company. Students may make their requests in person at the records window (a picture ID is required). Requests may also be mailed and/or faxed to Student Records. Mailed or faxed requests must contain the following information:

  • Student's name
  • CVCC student ID number or date of birth and last 4 digits of social security number
  • Address/fax number where verification is to be sent
  • Contact person at the insurance company where verification is to be sent
  • Insurance policy number (to be referenced by the insurance company)
  • Student's signature
  • A readable copy of the student's government issued photo id
Faxed requests may be sent to 828.624.5208 (direct line to Student Records).  Requests by mail may be sent to CVCC Student Records; 2550 Hwy 70 SE; Hickory NC 28602.  Complete the Enrollment Verification for Insurance Companies (PDF) form and fax, mail or hand-deliver it to Student Records.

Enrollment/Degree Verifications

Catawba Valley Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications. If you are a lender, an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse

Loan Deferments

Students receiving loan deferment paperwork from their lending institution need to advise their lenders to go through the National Student Clearinghouse.

2550 US HIGHWAY 70 SE • HICKORY, NC • 28602-8302 • 828.327.7000
Updated 06.21.2016: Content Editor