Enrollment & Degree Verifications/Loan Deferments
Enrollment Verifications for Insurance Companies
Student Records will provide students with enrollment verification paperwork for an insurance company. Students may make their requests in person at the records window (a picture ID is required). Requests may also be mailed and/or faxed to Student Records. Mailed or faxed requests must contain the following information:
- Student's name
- CVCC student ID number or date of birth and last 4 digits of social security number
- Address/fax number where verification is to be sent
- Contact person at the insurance company where verification is to be sent
- Insurance policy number (to be referenced by the insurance company)
- Student's signature
- A readable copy of the student's government issued photo id
Catawba Valley Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications. If you are a lender, an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
Students receiving loan deferment paperwork from their lending institution need to advise their lenders to go through the National Student Clearinghouse.