CVCC Job Placement
CVCC's Job Placement Office is available for current curriculum students, former students, and alumni.
Services available include:
- Student and alumni access to the Job Posting site that includes up-to-date information on available jobs.
- Personal assistance with resume development, interview preparation, and follow-up.
- Student referrals through email, mail, and fax.
- Assistance with questions about job searching techniques and reference materials.
- Recommended websites for job searches.
- On campus interviews with employers.
- Workshops to include:
- Resume development
- Online job searches and the application
- Interview preparation
- Other topics as requested
For appointment please contact Renee Neal, Job Placement Representative at 828-327-7000 ext. 4408. Questions can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.