Job Placement is available to employers interested in hiring qualified curriculum students, former students and alumni. Our representative will post the positions on the site and provide referrals of qualified applicants to help meet your staffing needs. We do provide confidentiality on request.
If you would like to post a position with the placement office, please fill out the following form and email or fax the form back according to the directions listed on the link below.
The website posting on our site will include:
- Job Title
- City / State
- Job Description / Duties / Responsibilities
- Job Requirements / Qualifications (including education, experience, skills/abilities)
- F/T or P/T
- Pay / Benefits - per employers preference
- Other Information - as requested by employer
Fax / email posting to:
CVCC Career Services
Fax Number: 828-322-2492 or contact
Renee Neal, Job Placement Representative at
(828) 327-7000 ext. 4408 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.