Focus 2 Career Planning System
Get started in your educational and career planning with Focus 2.
Focus 2 is a FREE online, self-guided career-planning assessment tool that can help you make good career decisions. The right decision could save you time and money while planning your career.
Start thinking about your career – Career Readiness
Think about your career and educational goals
Identify your academic strengths
Examine your career planning status and personal development needs
Learn something about yourself – Self Assessment
- Consider who you are: your work interests, skills, values, personality and leisure interests
- Research any career – Explore the possibilities
- Search careers by occupation and industry
- Explore “What can you do with a major in…at Catawba Valley Community College?”
- Explore occupations associated with any major area of study
Create an action plan – Create a plan to achieve your objectives
- Build your action plan
Tie it all together
- Create your career portfolio
Connect yourself to resources
- Connect to recommended tools and websites
To schedule a career counseling appointment, please contact the Career Center at 828-327-7000, 4690 or email email@example.com.