All registered curriculum students (excluding Challenger High School students) receive a CVCC ID card, just like the one pictured above.This new card will serve as your:
- Official CVCC Student ID card
- CVCC library card
- YMCA membership card (for students enrolled in 7+ credit hours)
- Have your financial aid disbursement or student refund directly deposited to any existing U.S. bank account
- Have your financial aid disbursement or student refund directly deposited to an FDIC-insured checking account through Higher One®
- Have a paper check mailed to you (This method will be slower than either of the two electronic options above.)
We will want you to activate your card through Higher One® even if you do not expect to receive a disbursement or refund from CVCC.
Students may choose to use this card as a debit MasterCard by opening an FDIC-insured checking account through Higher One®. This is completely optional. There is no charge to open the account. As with any checking account, certain fees may apply for certain types of account activity.
Have questions about the CVCCOneCard? Click here for our FAQ's.