Have you been out of school for a while? Don't know how to start the college enrollment process? Need to sharpen a skill set or begin a new career?
CVCC Understands Your Needs...
Balancing a family while being a student is not easy;
- Enrolling in college can be a little scary if you've never been before;
- Losing a job and finding little success at finding a new one;
- Securing money to pay for college is a big concern;
- Boosting specific skills by taking certain classes may be beneficial in a job search;
- Doubting the ability to "handle" college homework and pass; and
- Feeling nervous about using computers and the latest technology.
What We Have to Offer You...
- Over 60 programs of study;
- Learning Assistance Center for personal academic tutoring;
- Staff attention to student concerns;
- Top notch facilities and learning labs;
- Free parking on campus;
- Qualified and dedicated faculty;
- Courses with "hands on training";
- Financial assistance;
- Commitment to your safety on campus;
- Academic Advising Center;
- Career Center and Job Placement Services;
- Writing Center and Campus Library; and
- Dream-Believe-Achieve Scholarship (DBA) Program.
For more information about DBA, contact Lori Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.