CVCC welcomes currently enrolled students to continue studying in the summer term as well as students enrolled in other colleges and universities.
We will offer a number of schedule options for 2016:
- Classes lasting 10 weeks beginning May 23 and ending August 2;
- Some classes lasting 8 weeks;
- Some classes lasting 5 weeks; and
- Some classes offered in a 4 week intensive online only format called Summer Heat*:
- Summer Heat 1 from June 1-30
- Summer Heat 2 from July 5 to August 2.
* Courses taught during Summer Heat are taught totally online in Blackboard and are academically intensive. Reading and outside homework, research and writing will be due each day. Students must have dependable internet on a laptop or desktop computer; smartphones are not sufficient. We recommend taking no more then TWO Summer Heat courses at the same time due to the intensity of the workload. A 10 week class combined with one Summer Heat is a better option for many students.
Email email@example.com with additional questions.