Minority Males On The Move
To enhance the educational experience of minority males
on the campuses of Catawba Valley Community College
through mentor ship, fellowship, and support; thereby
preparing and empowering minority males to become
positive contributors to our communities.
To increase the enrollment and graduation rates of minority males
at Catawba Valley Community College by 15%, annually for the
next five years.
12 REASONS TO ATTEND CVCC
- CVCC is a Great Place to Learn!!
- Peer Mentoring
- International Educational Opportunities
- Multitude of Internet Classes, Certificate, Diploma
& Curriculum Classes
- 21st Century Student Center
- State of the Art Simulated Hospital
- Multiple Campus Locations, Catawba & Alexander County
- Basic Law Enforcement Training
- Workforce Ready Programs
- Great Athletic Programs (Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball).
For more information contact Julian Larry firstname.lastname@example.org