2019 Fall Electroneurodiagnostic (END) Technology Minimum Admission Requirements (MAR) Checklist
Activated Application and Requirements Deadline - April 1, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Name: ______________________________________________ Student ID: ________________________________
It is the student’s responsibility to monitor the completion of the Minimum Admission Requirements (MAR) whether enrolled at CVCC or elsewhere. CVCC reserves the right to change curriculum and admission requirements without prior notice. Applicants are responsible for completing admission requirements and ensuring all materials have been submitted by 5:00 PM on the deadline day.
- Do This Step First: Activate the CVCC Application or visit Student Services with a photo ID to confirm your records have active status if you have been a previous student.
Submitted applications are activated when a student brings a valid photo ID to the Student Services building and meets with an admissions staff member. No appointment is necessary to activate an Application or confirm an active program status for previous students. Students must have an active program status to be considered for the program.
- Official, sealed High School/High School Equivalency Transcript submitted and received before the deadline.
- All Official, sealed College Transcripts from originating institutions submitted and received before the deadline. If additional coursework is completed after submission of transcripts, an official updated transcript must be submitted to CVCC to ensure all possible transfer credit is awarded.
- Demonstrate college readiness by appropriate developmental courses, college courses, SAT or ACT scores, college placement testing, Multiple Measures or RISE placement assignment.
- Met required college curriculum Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirement of 2.00.
- Completed, or currently completing, BIO 168 with a grade of “C” or higher.
- Submit the completed MAR Checklist before the deadline. From the applicant’s CVCC email account (activated after the visit to Student Services), email a scanned copy or cell phone photo of the completed MAR Checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 PM on the deadline day. The MAR Checklist must be entirely readable. MAR Checklists are not accepted after the published deadline; applicants should make note of the deadline date published in the packet and on the MAR Checklist.
Important Note: It is the student’s responsibility, whether enrolled at CVCC or elsewhere, to monitor completion of the Minimum Admission Requirements (MAR) on a semester by semester basis. Students must ensure all materials have been submitted before the deadline. CVCC reserves the right to change curriculum and admission requirements without prior notice.
For more information about the END program, contact:
Kristy Fox RPSGT, R. EEG T., CLTM
Electroneurodianostics Technology Program Director
(828) 327-7000, ext. 4514
For questions regarding admissions requirements, contact:
(828) 327-7000, ext. 4216