Looking to start a nonprofit business? Let CVCC show you how!
The CVCC Small Business Center and the NC Small Business Center Network classify nonprofit organizations as nonprofit businesses which contribute to the NC economy and to our quality of life. The Small Business Center hosts seminars geared to the leadership of nonprofit organizations throughout the year, and our counseling services are also available to nonprofits.
Classes and Webinars
- Five Mistakes Boards Must Avoid (seated class)—Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 9:00 AM-10:30 AM
- Crafting Your One Page Ask (seated class)—Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
Note: Seated classes may be converted to online webinars.
Previous Small Business Center seminars for Nonprofits have included:
- Grant Writing 101
- Fundraising Fundamentals
- Engage Your Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Effective Fundraising with Your Board
- Storytelling for Your Nonprofit
- Marketing Strategies for Your Nonprofit
Resources for Your Nonprofit Organization:
Information on how to start a 501(c)(3) organization from the » NC Center for Nonprofits (PDF).
To view these (PDF) documents you may need to download free Adobe reader at www.adobe.com.
For counseling services, program and course questions, call: