Business & Professional
Computer, technology, online classes, ed2go, online certification, project management, corporate training, business writing, management, supervision, customer service, and business technology.
To help businesses maintain their competitive edge through awareness, education, and training opportunities based on business requests, workforce development, and economic development.
We focus on these primary areas:
- Computer Training (Computrain) - providing a variety of Microsoft Office Suite topics from beginner to advanced levels.
- Supervisory, Management, and Executive Leadership - with classes for all levels of leadership; to help them more effective lead their teams and achieve their career goals.
- Project Management - a program designed for project managers to obtain their professional certification under the Project Management Institute.
- Human Resource Management - designed for human resource professionals to obtain their Society for Human Resource Management Certification (SHRM).
- Customer Service - provides a toolbox of skills for effectively and efficiently handling all types of customer interactions.
Additionally, CVCC, in partnership with ed2go, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.