The Public Services Training Schedule contains classes listing with dates available.
» Public Services Training Schedule
When printing the Training Schedule remember to scale or click "shrink to fit" to ensure it all fits on the document.
Please contact Carla Black at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (828) 327-7000, ext. 4306 for calendar changes, additions, or pre-registration. For EMT Course information, contact Paul Badgley at email@example.com or call (828) 327-7000, ext. 4331. Some courses require pre-registration with Wes Lail (firstname.lastname@example.org), Cindy Brown (email@example.com), or Carla Black (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Below are the legends for the Public Services Training Schedules.
- ACEMS = Alexander County Emergency Medical System
- AED = Automated External Defibrillators
- AHA = American Heart Association
- BLS = Basic Life Support
- CCSO/CCSO Range = Catawba County Sheriff Office/Catawba County Sheriff Office Range
- CPR = Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- DDC = Defensive Driving Class
- D/O = Driver Operator
- EOC = Emergeny Operations Center
- EMS = Emergency Medical Services
- FF = Firefighter
- FD = Fire Department
- HQ = Headquarters
- ICS = Incident Command Systems
- NIMS = National Incident Management
- PD = Police Department
- POPAT = Police Officer Physical Abilities Test
- Sta. = Station
- SCBA = Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- TD = Time Distance
- TIMS = Traffic Incident Management System
- TR = Technical Rescue
- VAD = Ventricular Assistance Device