Truck Driver Training
How to Register and Cost
Attend the mandatory session at the times listed on the training schedule. Orientation will be held at 10:00am.
Register for Class:
- Comply with admission requirements.
- Review the training schedule.
- Bring the official copy of the prerequisite reading placement test with you.
- Register and pay for your selected class on the registration date and times shown on the training schedule.
You cannot register before the registration date shown on the training schedule, but you may register after that date until the class is full or until the day the class starts.
To have an information packet mailed to you, contact:
Chris Thompson, Administrative Assistant
828-726-2380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition & Fees:
The total cost for tuition and fees is $1,882.00 (for NC residents living in the state for the past 12 months) payable to CCC&TI at registration. CCC&TI accepts most all forms of payment.
Bring an authorization voucher or letter of intent if ESC, TAA, or WIA is paying for you.
Tuition is set by the North Carolina Legislature. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. All students must have a NC driver's license and be able to obtain a NC permit to qualify for the program.
Other associated costs not included in the tuition are listed below. These costs are approximate and should only be used as a guide:
- DOT Physical $50 ........... Due 1st day of class
- DOT Drug Screen $50 ...... Due 1st day of class
- MVR $8........................... Due 1st day of class
- Class A Permit $45........... Due 3rd week of class
- CDL License $75 to $120 .. Due last week of class
- Endorsements $3 per year