Open Computer Lab
If you have homework that requires the use of a computer, CVCC is providing an Open Computer Lab for your use.
The Open Computer Lab provides support to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff in the use of computers and software applications.
The lab provides computers, peripherals, classroom related software, and technical assistance.
To ensure a working environment conducive to productivity and in respect of others and the equipment, we ask for your cooperation with the following policies:
- Cell phone use within the Open Computer Lab is not permitted. Please keep your phone on vibrate, and if you need to answer or place a call please do so outside the lab.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- Comply with the Computer and Network use policy of CVCC.
- Lab assistants are here to assist you when they can, but they are not here to replace your instructors or to complete your assignments for you. Should you need more intensive help, i.e. one-on-one tutoring, we will direct you to the appropriate resource.
- We do not have CD burners available. If you need to save a document use a flash drive do not save your work to the computer as it will not be there when you come back.
We hope your experience with us will be rewarding and provide you the support you need to reach your educational goals.