Summer School and Summer Intersession
CVCC is pleased to offer a large selection of summer courses for student convenience. Summer courses are delivered in a traditional classroom seated setting, as hybrids (part online and part classroom) and/or totally online. Students may choose from the following options, or a combination:
- Traditional Summer Term from May 28 to July 25, 2019 (seated, hybrid and online courses)
- New Students must submit Application and Course request emails to email@example.com by 5:00 pm Monday, May 20, 2019.
- Summer Intersession 1 from June 3 to July 2, 2019 (4 week online intensive courses)
- New Students must submit Application and course request emails to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM Thursday, May 23, 2019.
- Summer Intersession 2 from July 3 to August 1, 2019 (4 week online intensive courses)
- New Students must submit Application and course request emails to email@example.com by 5:00 PM Tuesday, June 25, 2019.
New Students to CVCC
» How to take summer classes at CVCC if you are currently enrolled at another college/university.
» How to apply and enroll in Summer School
» Semester Schedules
» Quick Facts
Online Math Class Tests
Online math classes require students to have the midterm and final exams proctored. There are two ways to do this:
- Students may come to CVCC's campus with photo ID to take the exams; or
- Students may opt to take proctored exams at another college or university testing center.
Some testing centers charge a fee for test proctoring. The midterm and final exam dates are published on the Semester Schedule.
Current CVCC Students
If you are taking classes at CVCC in the Spring '19 semester, you may visit the Advising Center (located on the lower level of Student Services building) for information about summer school.
Frequently Ask Questions
» General Summer School Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
» Summer Intersession Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Consult the College Catalog for course descriptions and prerequisites.