Spring Semester and Spring Intersession
CVCC is pleased to offer currently enrolled and visiting students the following options for Spring enrollment:
- Regular Spring Semester: January 8, 2018 – May 9, 2018
- Flex Start: Classes are 14, 12, 10, and 8 weeks in length and begin in late January, February, or March
- Spring Intersession: May 1, 2018 – May 30, 2018 (4 week online intensive courses)
(The Spring Intersession Application deadline for new students is Monday, May 23, 2018)
» Spring '18 Course Schedule
» Registration Quick Facts
» Spring Intersession Information
Consult the College Catalog for course descriptions and prerequisites.
Current CVCC Students:
If you were enrolled at CVCC in the Spring 2017, Summer 2017, or the Fall 2017 term(s), you may visit the Advising Center (located on the lower level of Student Services building) for information.
Students who are new to CVCC or returning after a year long absence:
» How to apply and enroll for the Spring '18 Semester
» How to apply and enroll if you are taking classes at another college/university and wish to be a non-degree seeking and "visiting" student at CVCC
Frequently Asked Questions:
» Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
» Spring Intersession Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Note About Online Math Class Tests:
Online math classes require students to have the midterm and final exams proctored. There are two ways to do this:
- Students may come to CVCC's campus with photo ID to take the exams; OR
- Students may opt to take proctored exams at another college or university Testing Center.
Some Testing Centers charge a fee for test proctoring. The midterm and final exam dates are published on the Semester Schedule.