Visiting Student Enrollment
Note: You need a working email address you check daily before proceeding with this process.
Please check the Application submission deadline and follow these easy steps:
- Complete the CVCC online Application for Admission before the appropriate semester term. Select “FA 17” as your entry term and “SPECIAL CREDIT” as your Program of Study. (“Special Credit” is listed in alphabetical order in the long list of Programs of Study)
- As soon as you submit the online Application for Admission, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the following 3 items:
- Use your cell phone to take a photo of your driver’s license. The photo must be CLEAR and READABLE.
- In your email, include the name & section number of the class you want to take (Example: PSY 150-805).
- If the class has a prerequisite, attach a copy or screen shot of your unofficial transcript. Be sure your name is visible on the transcript.
- Tuition plus all applicable fees is due at time of registration. Tuition may be paid in person at the Business Office or online from your CVCC Student Portal/Self Service. The CVCC Business Office is unable to accept credit card payments by telephone.
Visiting students may pay tuition and fees with cash, check, debit card, or major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.)
- Textbooks are not included in tuition and may be secured at the CVCC Campus Store.
- Visiting students may order an official copy of their CVCC transcript to be sent to their home college/university at the conclusion of the class.
NOTE: The College requires 5 business days to create student online accounts. Classes are offered in Blackboard; you need dependable internet service on a laptop/desktop with Chrome or Mozilla.
Online math courses have a midterm and a final exam that students must have proctored. Students may come to the CVCC main campus with their photo ID for the midterm and final, or they have select an authorized Testing Center at another institution to proctor. Proctoring usually has a fee.
CVCC is not responsible for transfer credit at another school. Make certain any classes you take are transferable to your college. Check with your Academic Advisor or Registrar at your home institution
Email email@example.com if you have questions.