2019 Submission Call!
It’s Sanctuary Journal submission time again, so get your artistic caps on and get to CREATING!
We need your:
- Creative Nonfiction
- Graphic Art
- Academic Essay
- Theatre Performance Art
- Musical Performance Art
- Visual Art
The description of each follows:
- Poetry: Poems of any length and style
- Fiction of up to 3000 words; query if work is longer
- Creative Nonfiction is a genre of writing that uses literary styles and techniques to create factually accurate narratives; up to 3000 words; query if work is longer
- Photography: digital or traditional film photographs in color or black and white
- Graphic Art: digital design and art
- Illustration: Traditional pen and ink, watercolor, acrylic paint, etc. Presented in the magazine via scan or high-quality photograph
- Academic Essay: an essay of at least 500 but no more than 3000 words that exemplify work from any course of study; query if longer
- Theatre Performance Art: texts such as 1-Act Plays and monologues, or performances of such using QR Codes sending a viewer to a YouTube Channel for video
- Musical Performance Art: Song lyrics or complete musical notation and performances of such using QR Codes that open a YouTube Channel for video
- Visual Art: ceramics, pottery, quilting, knitting, etc, all represented through photography and video
Submissions are open from now until December 24, 2018.
Please send submissions to Editor Robert Canipe email@example.com
Queries are welcome! Please attach files to the email or share via a cloud-based drive. Please use the email above as the invitation address. Thank you!